Thursday, August 22, 2019

Blog Backlog Catch-up: Colorado in December 2018


-->
With just two weeks between tours I stole away for a few days to celebrate the holidays with close friends south of Pagosa Springs, Colorado. But before I left, an early exchange of gifts included these gloves I knitted for Andrew.

In return, I received a custom made apron.

In Colorado, the entire Coker-Collins family gathered for good times.

Mich and I occasionally went out birding, but winter had fully arrived, and there were few birds around.


I contributed by cooking up a batches of fudge, caramel, and English toffee.

Most of our time was inside, and for the kids Malcolm and Mara we celebrated Christmas morning a full week early.

Mara and I made this ornament together, very much like I did with my Grammy when I was Mara’s age.

I had to leave before a bunch of other friends arrived, but I just finished Roland's socks, waiting for him when he got here

No comments:

Post a Comment